Am I being too assertive with admissions?

libbyt

I've applied to Michigan State University to their CITE program and have heard nothing! I emailed them a week ago as to when their admissions decisions would be out and still nothing! Do you all think it would be too pushy to call them and ask if they had any idea when they'd be making their announcements? I'm eager (just as everyone else is I'm sure), and I keep checking the results search, and there's nothing. What do you guys think? Is it too pushy to call them and ask? Thank you in advance!

Honestly, in this scenario, I think you should just wait it out. I know that's easier said than done, but you'll hear from them, sooner rather than later. Have you looked on the Results page to see when people heard back from the program you applied to?

55 minutes ago, bluesea1981 said:

Honestly, in this scenario, I think you should just wait it out. I know that's easier said than done, but you'll hear from them, sooner rather than later. Have you looked on the Results page to see when people heard back from the program you applied to?

I think you're right. I don't want to appear to over eager and bother the department. And yes, I've looked at the results page, and there's nothing. Hopefully, I'll know any day now!