Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi.

I'm considering going to an MBA program that caters to 'Organizational Behavior'.

Does anybody know of a good school?

Since I'm working, I'm considering Online MBA as well.

But to be honest, I'm worried if the online course is regarded lower than the conventional on-campus MBA.

Please give me some imput...

Posted

Hi.

I'm considering going to an MBA program that caters to 'Organizational behavior'.

Does anybody know of a good school?

Since I'm working, I'm considering Online MBA as well.

But to be honest, I'm worried if the online course is regarded lower than the conventional on-campus MBA.

Please give me some imput...

You might want to consider MBA in Organizational Management, Leadership, Development; however, Behavior is hard. Unless you want to for for Master of Science/Arts in Organizational Behvior. Check out this link the list result of Master in Organizational Behavior via distance learning. http://www.petersons.com/distancelearning/code/nameresults.asp?sponsor=1&FromPage=DetailSearch. Also, if you want more advices in Distance Learning, you should visit http://www.degreeinfo.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use