Penn GSE weekend

tetrisenthusiast

Of the people who will be attending the event at Penn GSE this weekend, I've noticed that a considerable number have already posted on TGC (and I imagine that even more are lurking). Here are my thoughts:

For me, this will be the first recruitment/applicants' weekend, so I'd like for it to be as pleasant an experience as possible. As such, I would like to propose some kind of informal get-together for Friday and/or Saturday night. Regardless of anyone else's plans, I plan on stopping by the Sofitel's bar at around 5:30 on Friday to enjoy a drink before dinner. If you'd like to join me, you're absolutely welcome to do so. If, alternatively, you'd just like to judge me from afar, you're also absolutely welcome to do so. As anxious as we've all been during these past few weeks, I think it would be nice to have an opportunity to compare notes or commiserate, just between us grad applicants.

If any of you are game for Friday, feel free to reply in this thread, PM me, or simply appear at the bar. Whether or not anyone responds, I'll be enjoying a li'l aperitif. :P

Edited by tetrisenthusiast