Stalking universities...

Is anyone else tempted to call/email the universities you've applied to and ask them when they will make a decision? My fingers are itching to do so, and I'm only stopped by the idea that at this early stage it would be both annoying and futile (as they probably would not respond). Or have you already tried...

Come on people, own up...if only to your fellow English applicants! ;)

Edited by Venetia

Is anyone else tempted to call/email the universities you've applied to and ask them when they will make a decision? My fingers are itching to do so, and I'm only stopped by the idea that at this early stage it would be both annoying and futile (as they probably would not respond). Or have you already tried...

Come on people, own up...if only to your fellow English applicants! ;)

I'm in theatre/performance studies, and I'm tempted to contact one of my schools--Berkeley--because for the past several years, they have always notified in late January, and no one has posted anything for this year yet.

Oh, go check the poli sci board--the people there have been discussing whether or not to call each other's schools, and strategies for blocking your number from showing up on the school's caller ID if you call a school to which you applied. Also, some of them have actually called/e-mailed, and have gotten answers.

We humanities people are, evidently, wimps. :P