Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center - Audiology

glassesgirl

Hi!

Has anyone applied for the Texas Tech University Health Science Center's doctoral program in audiology for Fall 2017 admission? 

I had an interview on the 28th of February and have yet to receive a response from the admissions committee. I would love to hear from others who are in the same boat. It would be great to attend Texas Tech! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey.

I did the standard admittance to Tech, and was waitlisted after an interview in late February.  I was accepted a few days later.

I'm under the impression you should have heard back from Tech by now.  Any update?

Best of luck.

On April 2, 2017 at 0:08 AM, The AuDacity said:

Hey.

I did the standard admittance to Tech, and was waitlisted after an interview in late February.  I was accepted a few days later.

I'm under the impression you should have heard back from Tech by now.  Any update?

Best of luck.

Thanks for your response. I did the standard admittance, too. On March 27th, I was notified that I was placed on their waiting list.

I am staying positive that I'll be accepted soon :)

I'm not certain how many people have been accepted so far.  All I know is that in my class of 8 prospective audiology classmates, all but 1 were waitlisted (one was accepted outright, but I'm under the impression she's going to Vanderbilt, so massive kudos to her).  I'm the only one who was informed I was accepted.  I'm hoping y'all hear back soon.  I can't imagine the wait will be much longer, but please, keep us in the loop.  

All the best.  

7 hours ago, agdavi18 said:

If any more of your classmates get accepted, please share! 

On 4/5/2017 at 10:54 AM, The AuDacity said:

I'm not certain how many people have been accepted so far.  All I know is that in my class of 8 prospective audiology classmates, all but 1 were waitlisted (one was accepted outright, but I'm under the impression she's going to Vanderbilt, so massive kudos to her).  I'm the only one who was informed I was accepted.  I'm hoping y'all hear back soon.  I can't imagine the wait will be much longer, but please, keep us in the loop.  

All the best.  

As of today, I am still on the waiting list. Like agdavi18 said, if any more of your classmates get accepted, please let us know. Best of luck to you both!

• 3 weeks later...