Accreditation importance?

I'm leaning towards the Masters of Public Affairs program at Brown, but I found out that it isn't yet accredited by NASPAA because the program is so new. (My class would be the 3rd to go through program). The program is appealing to me because it is only 1 year, has a dedicated career counselor, has a global policy experience, and a 12 week long consultancy that allows for real life work experience. The only cons I've found to attending Brown is the expense and the fact that it has yet to be accredited. Based on the research I've done, I firmly believe that it will be but of course there is no guarantee. 

The other program I've narrowed my choices down to is the Masters of Public Administration at University of Connecticut. This program is accredited, and I have a GA that covers the entirety of my tuition covered. However, the financial aspect is sort of wiped away because I would incur a large expense by having to move or commuting an hour and a half each way, and I would have to quit my job.  UConn also doesn't appear to have the connections in RI (where I would like to work) that Brown has. The other issue is that most of the graduates from UConn work in non profits, and I'd like to have a career in a state agency. 

While it may seem like I've already made up my mind, I'm wondering how much of an impact does the accreditation aspect have on finding a job, specifically for the state.