Still haven't heard from JSU or LSUHSC-NO

LSUHSC-NO's deadline to accept or decline was over 2 weeks ago. (I already sent in my decline). However I didn't even get my acceptance letter in the mail until 3 days before the deadline. If I were you I'd call or email them to express your continued interest because they should definitely have an idea of how many spots (if any) they have left. (That being said it's awful for schools to leave you hanging like that, I'm so sorry you're in that situation!)

32 minutes ago, jamielee23 said:

LSUHSC-NO's deadline to accept or decline was over 2 weeks ago. (I already sent in my decline). However I didn't even get my acceptance letter in the mail until 3 days before the deadline. If I were you I'd call or email them to express your continued interest because they should definitely have an idea of how many spots (if any) they have left. (That being said it's awful for schools to leave you hanging like that, I'm so sorry you're in that situation!)

thanks for your concern!  it's especially frustrating because this is my fourth time applying with them.