Harris (UChicago) vs. Trachtenberg (GW)

MLB87

Hey guys, 

Need to get back to Harris in a few hours so hoping for some help. Long story short, I was offered more money by the Harris School and now have a genuine choice. My question is, I'd like to get into international policy after graduation. Would being in DC during graduate school give me an edge or is the Harris brand name worth more than that. 

Maybe you could list out the specific field of international policy you're interested in (security? trade? development) or types of careers, and the pros/cons of each school you've thought of so far?

I was debating between Harris MPP and Georgetown MSFS, and after advice from this forum, I think I'm leaning towards MSFS for the clear foreign relations / IR focus. Harris seems to be a lot more urban and social policy, and while they did set up that new Pearsons Institute for Conflict Resolution last year, it's still quite new and there aren't many details out, so I'm going to go with the "known" quantity of MSFS.