Jump to content

Commitment and Switching after April 15th


mk3475

Recommended Posts

Hi, so I'm just freaking out because by tomorrow(4/15) I have to notify whether or not I'll attend the university to which I was accepted. (Master's program)

However, decisions from other schools have not been made and they want me to wait another 2 weeks for it. Frankly, if I get admitted to either of these 2 schools, I would rather attend here.

So I was wondering if I could say I would be attending by tomorrow, wait until the other two results come out, and kindly ask for release for the previous school and attend the other accepted institution. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use