PT programs after Masters

Chinmayee

Question

Hello all,

This is Chinmayee Mazumdar. I am a Masters student in Physiotherapy. I am doing my specialization in Pediatric Neurology. I will be graduating by next year's end. I am planning to apply for grad schools for which I am going to appear for the GRE and TOEFL this year. I was wondering if you can give me any information regarding any PT programs that offer me research as well as clinical practice (basically a PhD sort of thing but not completely theoretical). Since I am an international student, I don't have too much knowledge about the different program options in the US. So it would be great if you can give me any details on that. Also my final exams for Masters is around October 2018 which means I cannot apply to grad schools for Fall 2018 classes. So I was also thinking if there are grad schools which offer Spring admissions too. 

I would highly appreciate if you can suggest me anything in this regard. Thanks for your patience and time.

Regards,

Chinmayee Mazumdar   

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet