Is there any one applying to Construction Management?

lihsiaoyu

• 2 weeks later...

I have. Stanford.

I'm still waiting to hear back.

I also applied to a similar program at Boulder - Building Systems Engineering

My wife is applying to a PhD in Construction Management. She applied to Stanford, UC Berkeley, UC Boulder and Georgia Tech.

She has not heard from them yet but she had an interview with one of the professors and he told her that official responses should be sent in a couple of weeks.

Has anyone got accepted? I did not receive any response yet including interview or email.

My background is Master GPA: 3.4 GRE: 1400. LEED AP

How about you guys?

I have. Stanford.

I'm still waiting to hear back.

I also applied to a similar program at Boulder - Building Systems Engineering

I haven't heard anything from Stanford yet, but I see that one person got accepted to the SDC program so far.

Has anyone got accepted? I did not receive any response yet including interview or email.

My background is Master GPA: 3.4 GRE: 1400. LEED AP

How about you guys?

I haven't heard anything from Stanford yet, but I see that one person got accepted to the SDC program so far.

Yes, I saw it either. How about your background? Thefish. I am wondering what take it so long.

Yes, I saw it either. How about your background? Thefish. I am wondering what take it so long.

undergrad GPA (great engineering uni) = 3.2

GRE: Q=790, V=510, writing=4.5

EIT

lab experience

Hopefully we can both get admission to this program.

If I have any updated information, I will leave message here.

undergrad GPA (great engineering uni) = 3.2

GRE: Q=790, V=510, writing=4.5

EIT

lab experience

• 3 weeks later...

I have applied (MS) at UT Austin, VTech, Columbia, Stanford and Berkeley. I have been accepted at the first three and still waiting on Stanford and UCB.

What is your opinion on the Columbia's program?

Has anyone heard back from the UCB?

Edited by Dim

Status of my wife for her application to a PhD in Construction Management. Accepted in UC Berkeley and CU Boulder. Waiting for Stanford decision.

I visited Stanford last week. They told me the decision will be made by April 15. The process is slow.

Also, I got accepted from University of Florida.

I visited Stanford last week. They told me the decision will be made by April 15. The process is slow.

Also, I got accepted from University of Florida.

Congrats!... do you know when spring break ends for Stanford?

I am waiting for Stanford's CEM program too. If admitted students post their scores, or help us to learn info about them, we can be relieved while April 15 is approaching. I think information flow between students is very important because the department is busy on the admission process and doesn't return ay answers to individiual inquiries.. so please keep us informed =)