Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone. I am planning to apply for master's program fall 2018. Here's the thing: I have no idea what's the difference between educational psychology in human development and child & youth studies. I am interested in the cognition and development of children, especially LGBT ones. In most Asian countries, gay people suffer from great pressure. Chances are they may marry some opposite sex out of the pressure from their family and the society. Also, some children are being bullied due to their sexuality. What makes it worse is that some of them may commit suicide or drop out of school. These are very serious problems actually. As a member of the society, I hope to make a contribution to the avoidance of such tragedies, but I am not sure which concentration shall I choose. I want to apply for thesis-based program, but I haven't had any research experience. My undergraduate major was Education. Any suggestions? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use