Fall 2018 - should I retake the GRE?

I am an out-of-field applicant applying for 3 year extended programs for Fall 2018. My undergraduate major is Interdisciplinary with focuses in biology and psychology. My GPA is 3.9. I have biology research experience, some shadowing hours (I intend to get more this fall), and I work in direct support for a company serving adults with physical and developmental disabilities.

I just took the GRE and received 156 V 146 Q 4.5 AW. I haven't taken a math class in years and did not have much time to study between my job and summer classes. Do I have any chance of getting in with these scores or should I make a plan to retake? I'm worried about not having a sufficient amount of time to really improve my quant score. FWIW, the school I am most interested in (the only one I would not have to relocate for) has averages of 149 V 146 Q 3.9 AW listed on ASHA EdFind.

My advisor told me that the most important sections to work on for Speech graduate programs is the Verbal and AW, and if you're confident in those scores as long as you didn't totally bomb the math that you do not need to retake it!

If you're worried about it though, it may be worth it to take it again to see if you do better just for the piece of mind. The application process is long, and if you're worried it might be worth it to have one less thing to stress about.

You should check which University your GRE Score is accepted. If the given University is okay with you, then submit an application. Plan it out first before doing a retake.