Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am a 4th year undergraduate mathematics and physics major and I attended a top private liberal arts college.  I want to go to grad school for applied math or physics to study nonlinear systems/PDE's but I don't feel ready. I only have one summer of physics research at Caltech-JPL and don't have any graduate level classes. I was wondering if there exist year long research programs to gain experience before grad school...like a post baccalaureate for math or physics?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use