Cognitive Psychology Programs

laro

I applied to Cognitive Psychology programs. I am just worried as it appears as it is getting pretty late in the process

Has anyone heard from the following schools other than what I have heard?

1) Brown Psychology

2) Brown Cognitive Sciences/Linguistics

3) CMU Psychology - I emailed the Director around Jan. 22 and she said they were still making decisions

4) Johns Hopkins - Psychological and Brain Sciences - Again, emailed the grad coordinator and she said they have until "april 15" to make a decision

5) University of Chicago - Psychology - Got the email saying my app was forwarded to committee, does this mean my app went on to the next stage?

6) Stanford Univ - Psychology

7) Harvard Psychology

8) Dartmouth - Psychological and Brain Sciences

9) Cornell University - Human Development

10) UT Southwestern - Division of Basic Sciences - Applied January 15th for Feb. 1 deadline

Any news/information with regards to these schools in terms of if they have had interviews or not would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried searching the results page? If there's nothing on there it's at least an indication that things are still in the works...

Edit: Or that noone applying to those programs care enough (or know about this site) to post their results, but that's unlikely :)

Have you tried searching the results page? If there's nothing on there it's at least an indication that things are still in the works...

Edit: Or that noone applying to those programs care enough (or know about this site) to post their results, but that's unlikely :)

Thanks.

Yea I have tried searching the results page, but have not seen too much. I was hoping someone may have some inside information or status notification. Any updates/thoughts to the programs listed would also be appreciated.