Profile Evaluation Stats Masters/Ph.D

Hi all, any feedback is appreciated. I also have an interest in machine learning, so something to keep in mind. 

Undergrad Institution: Large public school. No statistics department, in the 85 - 100 region of US News.

Major(s): Computer Science, Math (a lot of overlay between the two at my school)

Minor: Economics

GPA: 3.75 (3.7 math)

Type of Student: Domestic white male

GRE General Test:

Q: 168 

V: 160 

W: 4.0 

GRE Subject Test in Mathematics:

Did not take (and probably won't given my current time constraints).

Research Experience: 

1. Project in math department -- not related to statistics.
  2. RA at Columbia University, involves computer science -- some applied statistics and economics, but not much. This is on-going and started as a summer RA experience. 
  3. RA for the National Bureau of Economic Research -- using machine learning and NLP methods within economics.  

Math Courses: Calc1 (A-), Calc2 (B), Calc 3 (W, A-), Linear Algebra (A), Intro to Proofs (B+), Intro to Probability (W, A), Differential Equations (A), Real Analysis I (A-), Real Analysis II (A), Operations Research (A-), NOTE: I have Ws in Abstract Algebra and a Stochastic Processes courses too.

CSCI Courses (with some relation to stats): Grad Machine Leaning (A), Grad Natural Language Processing (A)

ECON Courses: Econometrics (A), Statistics (own course separate from math -- more applied) (A)

Letters of Recommendation: 2 from research advisors (these will be great), and one from the professor who taught real analysis.

Programs Applying: Honestly, I'm leaning towards a masters given that my math background isn't too deep. However, there are a few Phd programs I'm looking at (specifically where my LORs are at or have some type of connections to). 

PHD:

Columbia

UCLA

Illinois Urbana-Champaign

Cornell

Penn (Wharton)

Penn St

Chicago Booth (Econometrics and Statistics)

Some CS departments with strong Machine Learning/NLP 

Masters (taking a shot at a few relatively higher ranked schools):

Yale

Harvard

Wisconsin

Washington

Chicago

Berkeley

Michigan

Duke

John Hopkins

Waterloo

Some CS departments

Concerns:

Lack of more advanced math classes and 4 Ws in math. The Ws primarily come from just taking too many classes at once and trying to fulfill my research obligations/other jobs over the past years -- needed the money if I was to get by. Also declared CS/Math major at the beginning of my junior year, so I was sort of trying to play catch-up (starting all the way back at Calc 1). 

Do I have a shot at any of those masters programs, or is it not even worth applying to a few of the top? Should I target more CS programs instead of stats given my research experience?