Vanderbilt

EconDev137

Does anyone know how Vanderbilt's admission process works? For example I know Duke sends out mass rejections and then about a week later starts to send out acceptances. I meant to look up the past decisions thread on TM for Vandy, but never got around to it and now TM is gone. I know that Vandy just rejected a bunch of people (and I havent heard anything yet) so I wasnt sure if I should be hopeful or what.

In the case of Vanderbilt, no-news-is-good-news at this point. My understanding is that they have sent out their auto-rejects and admissions offers to their most qualified applicants. More will gradually come in over the next 3-6 weeks. IIRC from last year's TM decisions thread, the last reported acceptance was end of March or early April. So just sit tight for the time being.

Does anyone know how Vanderbilt's admission process works? For example I know Duke sends out mass rejections and then about a week later starts to send out acceptances. I meant to look up the past decisions thread on TM for Vandy, but never got around to it and now TM is gone. I know that Vandy just rejected a bunch of people (and I havent heard anything yet) so I wasnt sure if I should be hopeful or what.

Did you apply to the GDEP? I applied and am still waiting for a response.