To the Rutgers Waiting-listed person

Lilith

damn. this post really freaked me out. i don't normally check the results page and so when i saw this post i thought, "crap! did everybody get their acceptance/rejection/waitlist notices??/ crap! everybody but me?!! crap!! what does that mean?"

but then i checked and it's just that lone "waitlist" result. not that that calms me completely. i mean, i hope this means we'll all soon find out our fate with rutgers. yay (in the most anxiously excited way)!

op, did you also have an interview earlier this month?

• 2 weeks later...

to either of the waitlisted persons:

do you know if accepted students have been contacted already? do you know how long the waiting list is? has your status changed on the application/admissions website?

to either of the waitlisted persons:

do you know if accepted students have been contacted already? do you know how long the waiting list is? has your status changed on the application/admissions website?

I talked to Penny Burness not five minutes ago; she said that the committee are still meeting and making decisions. They are, she noted, sending them out slowly but should be done by next week.

I talked to Penny Burness not five minutes ago; she said that the committee are still meeting and making decisions. They are, she noted, sending them out slowly but should be done by next week.

awesome. thanks.