Honest Opinions

MAuDison

So, I am looking for honest opinions from people who may have been accepted/rejected/wait listed in the past. My stats are as follows: 3.82 overall, 3.6 major. 152 V 149 Q 4.0 AW. I have some unique circumstances as well, I entered the program as a true college freshman, so I am only 1.5 yrs out of high school (class of 2016). I will be graduating in the spring from a well known University, and plan on applying to the following schools: Auburn, Missouri State, Memphis, Texas Tech, Lamar, and Nebraska-Lincoln. Can anyone tell me if, based on my stats, I have a shot at getting in anywhere or if there are any that seem like a reach?  Thanks a ton!

• 1 month later...

Have you looked at ASHA Edfind?  It lists all the admission stats for AuD programs.  That's probably the best resource you're going to find to answer your question.  For what it's worth, though I have no experience with any of those programs, my instinct is that you're probably good to get into at least one, or probably more, of the schools you listed.  Good luck!

Edited by djp715