Don't want university to see other score recipients

nycpolicy

When I took the GRE I wasn't 100% on the course I wanted to apply to at a particular university, so I had my scores sent to two of its schools. Now that I'm sure of the course and filling it's application, I don't want that school to see that I'd also sent my scores to another school at the same uni, lest it shows I'm confused.

So can I just upload the first page of the unofficial score report on the application - will it be looked upon suspiciously? 

Is there any useful information on the second page?

If not, then sure you can do that, and tell the school why you are doing that. Or, one thing I did when I had to send the unofficial score report was to censor all personal information not relevant to the application, including scores I didn't want to send and score recipients. I made it very clear (big box with text on the PDF) and explained it to them when I emailed the PDF to them so there's no suspicion of me trying to alter the PDF. I just said what I did and that if they did not find it acceptable, please let me know. Everything was fine, and I was admitted.

That said, in your case, since it's the same university, I think the school might know anyways. It depends on how your particular university handles the score reports. 

14 hours ago, aaprabhakar said:

Nope - just the list of recipients, and then information about the score report. 

What reason did you give for censoring score recipients? 

I said, "I do not wish to disclose the other score recipients and my subject GRE score" or something like that. Just kept it simple. I also censored my Physics GRE score because the school in question did not require the Physics GRE (it was optional) and I wanted to take the option of not sending my subject GRE score.