Bioinformatics- Which grad school should I choose?

Ron chai

Hi everyone,

I am an international student. I completed my BS in pre-med in Boston and I am on the way to the MS in Bioinformatics. Since I did not take GRE, I only applied: Georgetown University, George Washington University, John Hopkins University, Northeastern University and Boston University.

So far, I got accepted by Northeastern and JHU. I am still waiting for BU's offer. I do not know which school I should choose among BU, JHU and NEU. 1. John Hopkins University has better reputation, but I am kind of not willing to leave Boston because of my girlfriend. Of course, I am still considering JHU if I think it's worth. 2. BU is a good school, but BU only provides working experience with their own lab and med school. I am afraid that I would not be able to find a job after graduation without some internships. 3. NEU provides a unique "co-op" internship program (usually paid) intended to prepare for a job after graduation.

I hope I can work in biotech-pharmaceutical industries in Boston in the future. Which school will you guys advise me to choose? 

Thank you so much.