Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 0

Speech path major



Hi everyone,

I'm currently completing my undergrad majoring in speech pathology. After studying this subject, I think it's amazing, but I don't think I want to be a speech pathologist. I am more interested in a special education grad degree. Do you think it would be an issue to apply to special ed masters programs with an undergrad degree in communication sciences?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.