Bizarrely incomplete LOR

Let me preface by saying that I've been a lurker for a while but got an account, finally, because this experience is leaving me very confused.

I am applying for a "no strings attached" $5,000 scholarship to help fund my master's.  I've been prowling for scholarships since I have a long haul ahead, what with wanting to pursue a PhD as well.  Anyway, my advisor agreed to do it, but then, her letter literally only reported that I am a student, that I meet the university requirements, my GPA, and that I "have an apparent investment" in my educational and professional future.  The strangest part is that she didn't even put a greeting (Dear or To, etc.) art the top.

The letter was supposed to address how my interests fit with the scholarship's target awardee description in addition to confirming my being a student in good standing.  She's seen and praised an abstract I've submitted to a conference, of which I reminded her in my request for the letter and I feel like we have a solid rapport.

Anyway, I reached out to her, thanked her for taking the time to write the letter, and asked what I can do, as a student and in my one-on-one time with her to develop and showcase some strengths and assets, as my impression is that I'm coming off unremarkable.  She totally denied that there was any problem and just said that, as I reach other mile-markers, my professors (not her, as my faculty advisor) will get to know me better and be able to speak to strengths that they observe.  She said she couldn't comment on my writing (that she's already praised in the past) because she hasn't been my professor for a specific class.

Part of me wonders if she is just tired/busy/lazy (especially with there being no salutation) and part of me wonders if she really just doesn't like me but was putting on a good show.

Alright, friends, give me your best speculation and ideas.  You have my gratitude.

I don't know if there is anything you can really do here. If the deadline hasn't passed yet, you could consider asking someone else? Otherwise, there's no reason to not believe your advisor when she says everything is fine. It could just be that this is the way she writes letters. 

Also, depending on the nature of the application, maybe that form of letter is appropriate? I had a letter once for a major scholarship that was just 5 bullet points. I don't know if it hurt my application (it was one of 3 letters) but I still got the award.

Thanks so much, TakeruK.  I reached out to the awarding organization, suggested she may have a lot on her plate, and asked if they would reset my LOR so I could ask the dean or another professor, and they agreed.  Thank you for your assurance--I hope that, like you suggested, I really don't have anything to worry about with the school or with her. It's not due for another month so I put out two other feelers (a dean and a prof) and will see what happens.  I guess that's all I can do, right?