CMU

MebiggyNooby

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I got into the MS in Information Security Technology & Management program offered by the Information Networking Institute at CMU. I'm trying to figure out how INI measures up to the Engineering and CS departments at CMU since they're very highly ranked and such. I'm currently weighing CMU, Johns Hopkins, and Columbia so its certainly not a given I'll be going to CMU.

Hi i got admitted to MSISTM CMU ini, for this fall 2008,

but also after the 25K schol it still 45K which is to expensive.

So i m not very sure that how to go about it, i i get funding then its sure i m going to take admission in CMU.

But i m not sure how much scholarship they provide. and about the campus jobs and all.

I also have an offer from Purdue Cerias. for MS in spring 2009.

so can u suggest what should i go for.

Funding is an issue for me.

thanks

Hi,

Sorry i'm not in your field but I have officially accepted my admission to the Heinz School today. I will be earning (if all goes as planned) an MS in Public Policy Management. I'm looking forward to the cheaper standard of living in the burgh (compared to my current status in Orange Co, CA)! Now it's time to secure a place!

• 2 months later...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use