Chances of Grad School

What are my chances of getting into grad school for speech pathology? I have a cumulative gpa of 3.73 and a 3.86 gpa for last 60 credits. Also, a 3.86 gpa in my speech and hearing courses. My GRE score is a bit low.. a 153 quantitative, 148 verbal, and 4.0 AW.

None of us can tell you your chances - your best bet is to check out ASHA EdFind, select schools you are interested in and check out the stats of their applicants.  Then check the school websites and look for stats - if they don't post them, email the department or call and ask for the stats of the last application cycle.  Know however that even this does not guarantee anything.  Try to focus on the aspects of the application process that you CAN control (like writing a stellar SOP, meeting deadlines, etc) rather than focusing on things that are beyond your control at this point (GRE, GPA, etc).

(I'm assuming you are applying for next fall - if not, obviously GRE and GPA can be changed).

21 hours ago, decafSLP said:

What are my chances of getting into grad school for speech pathology? I have a cumulative gpa of 3.73 and a 3.86 gpa for last 60 credits. Also, a 3.86 gpa in my speech and hearing courses. My GRE score is a bit low.. a 153 quantitative, 148 verbal, and 4.0 AW.

I guess we could better help you out if you told us which schools you're interested in.