Terrible Mistake in CV

I have submitted my application weeks ago but happened to find this terrible mistake when I re-read it yesterday.

I major in Applied Economics in a business school, but the title showed on my transcript is Finance. So what I supposed to mean in my CV is actually "Major in Finance, Economics stream", but I put it as "Major in Finance, double in Economics", which is what we called us in our native language.

But it came to me that "double" should be supported by a degree, right? And it did not match what I've filled in online application form.

Should I email the departments to clarify this? Or it's not a big deal (Forget it...) Looking for suggestions!!! Thanks sooooo much!

May all your terrible mistakes be as terrible as this one and no worse. That is to say: this is not a terrible mistake, not even close. I don't even know if I'd call it a mistake at all. You're not a native speaker; your transcripts are clear about your degree, and the wording on your CV, while not the best to choose, won't cause you any harm. Just change it for future reference so it looks more like something that a North American audience will understand. Your intended wording sounds fine. 

And in the name of all that is holy, people, please, stop reading your submitted materials

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016/1/2 at 1:59 AM, fuzzylogician said:

May all your terrible mistakes be as terrible as this one and no worse. That is to say: this is not a terrible mistake, not even close. I don't even know if I'd call it a mistake at all. You're not a native speaker; your transcripts are clear about your degree, and the wording on your CV, while not the best to choose, won't cause you any harm. Just change it for future reference so it looks more like something that a North American audience will understand. Your intended wording sounds fine. 

And in the name of all that is holy, people, please, stop reading your submitted materials

Thank you so much! Such a relief!

I am freaking out because it didn't match the education background I listed in the online application form, where I only choose BA major in Finance. And I am worried that this would lead to integrity issue? or cause some confusion during the evaluation. 

Can I email them to clarify this with an updated CV? Will they consider this?