Schools ask for your transcripts before you start and I've seen a few schools with clauses that say they can revoke your admissions if they see fit. I don't know how likely it is, but I'm sure it's possible.

You should call and ask! My university has conditionally accepted me because I haven't graduated yet, I'm in undergrad too. I specifically asked them if there were any other requirements, like maintaining certain grades, and they said nope. All they need is my transcript.

It depends on the program honestly and how your funding works. I'm in the same boat, lost focus a little bit and am teetering on the bring of possibly getting a C+. However my funding for the fall is locked in as long as I maintain abovd a 3.0 (which a C here would still leave me well above) and actually graduate. My funding is a semester by semester renewal though, so that possible C+ could come up in discussion when its time for contract renewals for spring, but shouldnt really be a huge deal unless you dont do well your first semester in the program. Keep in mind again this differs from program to program, check out your contract and see if it says anything about it.