If I transfer from another Country, do I need to submit the original transcript?

Luptior

I'm an international student attending a US college and have a plan for applying Ph.D. But the thing that I transferred once make it a little bit complicated.I'm junior now and finished fresh and sopho in China, do I need to submit the original transcript for the former 2 years? The courses do appear on my current university's transcript but tagged with transferred and the grades appear to be "TR" (transferred).

This is going to vary from one university to the next. Some require you to submit original transcripts from every institution you've attended after high school while others only want transcripts from those you've graduated from. You'll have to contact the Graduate Admissions Office at each school you're applying to for more specific instructions.

I attended 3 colleges -- a community college for 1.5 years, an university overseas for 1 year, and a 4-year university where I got my bachelor degree. When I applied grad schools, I have to report and submit all the GPA and transcripts from schools that I attended. Often times, applications explicitly stated that applicant needs to report all the schools that you have ever attended. Some applications require you to state all the classes that you have taken, and report where have you completed those particular classes.