Schools in the north east and transcript questions?

Hello, I am currently working on my applications and have become overwhelmed very quickly. I have 4 schools on my list that I am going to be applying 3 in Connecticut and one in Rhode Island. I am not very familiar with other programs, but would like to have a few other options for schools to apply to. If anyone could recommend schools in NY, MA, or NJ that they feel have great programs I would greatly appreciate it. My stats are GPA: 3.75 V: 155 Q: 149 AW: 5.5 if that helps with school recommendations! 

Also, for transcripts do I send them to each school through my current school or is there somewhere I need to upload a transcript onto the CSDCAS? I understand I need to enter my courses into the application, but that is not an official transcript. So my question is do I fill in this information and then separately send a transcript to the school?

Thank you!

Hello! I'm not familiar with the northeast programs, but for the transcript question you might want to check out CSDCAS' "how to send transcripts" section:

https://portal.csdcas.org/csdcasHelpPages/instructions-and-faq/transcripts/sending-u-s-canadian-transcripts/index.html

You do have to have them physically mailed to CSDCAS directly from your schools.

It depends on what you're looking for in a program! There are a ton of programs in NY (26 I think), I'm applying to 5. My GRE score is pretty much the same as yours on all parts give or take a point, and for all the school's I'm applying to, my scores are within their range.

Only one of my schools is on CSDCAS but I do believe you have to enter every course on CSDCAS and then mail the official transcript as well. 

I would carefully read each school's website. You indeed need to mail transcripts to CSDCAS from your current institution (or past if you attended multiple colleges.)

Some schools that are not on CSDCAS want 1-2 sets of transcripts. Some just require unofficial. Others may be on CSDCAS, but also want a set of transcripts.