Do I even have a shot?

Hello everyone! So far this forum has been great for me, although a bit discouraging at times. I'm basically making this post to see if I even have a shot at grad school right now or if I should just wait a year and boost up my resume. Essentially my problem is that I have a very low core gpa, around a 3.1. My overall is near a 3.3 and I'm hoping that my core and overall will rise after this current semester. My GRE is a combined 303 with a 5 on AW. Through looking at some of the potential grad schools I would like to apply, I can see that my GRE is within their range, if not towards the top of the range. I am just worried about my gpa. I understand how competitive grad school is and I believe I am a smart student, just not a very good test taker (darn audiology classes). I see that some of my schools have a range that goes as low as 2.75; so it seems that they've previously accepted students with lower gpa's. So is it worth it to apply and see what happens or should I save my time and money and wait until after next semester when I can have a higher gpa, better resume, more letters of rec options, etc? I know I cannot be the only senior in this position. Thank you in advance for your responses!

I would recommend you retake the GRE and focus on improving that score.  Idk if this will be possible since you say you aren't a very good test taker and the darn thing is timed, but if your GPA is below their stats or on the lower end you would want to balance it out with a GRE score that is towards the top of their range!  Bc the application committee is going to be like aww GPA is a bit low let's look at the GRE, hmm it's in the middle.  If you can get them to see wow she really showed that she can perform on the GRE it would balance out any concerns your GPA raised.  Also you can raise your GRE earlier than your GPA it sounds like so it would make you a better applicant this cycle if you wanted to go ahead and apply now to see what happens.  Good luck!