Graduate Application Essay

Can anyone give me suggestions as a 'topic' for this essay prompt? I don't really have any life experiences that I can think of, and I'm not sure what to write about. I am very organized and I was thinking of using organization as my skill set, but I figured I could come up with something better. What do you think I should use?

Essay should be one page maximum, double-spaced.

Describe a unique perspective or skill set you have or a life experience. Articulate how it might benefit your potential classmates, enhance discourse in the classroom, and/or contribute to the ________ communicative sciences and disorders community.

I appreciate the help!

• 2 weeks later...

You can talk about an area that you are strong in, it could be that you are a good communicator, listener, traveler, or anything that you would be an expert at. Basically they want to see that you will enhance classroom discussions by bringing your areas of expertise to the table. Once you have a draft, you can submit it to www.selectiveadmissions.com/free for a free SOP critique. - selectiveadmissions.comĀ