Wine, Wait, and Whine

kris10mb

@Beals it sucks not to hear anything, but keep your head up!

i do have one acceptance, but they don't guarantee funding and i can't attend an unfunded program. i'll hear about funding in march, but i bet it won't be full funding at any rate. i recently found out i didn't get a university-wide fellowship that would've given me full funding and a stipend, so i'm feeling bummed about that.

Edited by songofgallifrey

7 minutes ago, songofgallifrey said:

@Beals it sucks not to hear anything, but keep your head up! i do have one acceptance, but they don't guarantee funding and i can't attend an unfunded program. i'll hear in march whether i got any departmental funding, but i recently found out i didn't get a university-wide fellowship that i was being considered for that would've given me full funding and a stipend, so i'm feeling bummed about that.

Ah, ok, so not all of your problems are solved with the 1 acceptance.  But you can have hope until March, plus from the other 3 programs!!  Sending good karma your way, my friend.