Yeshiva U PsyD Application Status?

rshoe

Hey all,

Is anyone else who applied to Yeshiva University's PsyD having an issue where the PSYCAS application still has your application marked as incomplete? For me, everything is complete but it says they are still waiting on my official undergrad transcript. However, I sent my transcript a while ago and the admissions office, when I called, even confirmed that they had it but said it wouldn't update on the psycas application website right away. It's been over a month now though, and since other people have received interview requests I'm worried something was processed incorrectly.

So I'm wondering if this is normal and also happening to those of you who received an interview or admission?

Thank you!

Hi there! I applied for the school-clinical PsyD at Yeshiva and ran into the same issue. I wouldn't worry too much considering admissions already has your transcript. I actually received an interview offer within a week of sending in my application, while the transcript was still marked as incomplete. PSYCAS has this whole annoying process about verifying your transcript (I really think it's just a way to get you to pay for them to fill in the transcript history or you). They actually e-mailed me almost a month after I filled out the transcript form to tell me that I have to do it all over again!

TL;DR -- as long as the program you applied to has your transcript and you've communicated your status on PSYCAS, there should be nothing to worry about :)

Hi! I applied to the school-clinical psyd at Ferkauf (interviewed today) and after I submitted via psycas, downloaded the application and had my transcripts sent it electronically to admissions. I received an invite to interview shortly even though Psycas is STILL verifying my transcript. I spoke to Psycas prior to the application deadline, Ferkauf can still access your application and that way they can see your application as well as read your LOR. 

Good luck!