UIUC Agricultural Econ program. Any thoughts on their MS program?

gradblues

I was accepted to the Agricultural and Applied Economics program at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, but I can't seem to find too much information about the reputation of the terminal MS program.  The website is a little outdated on the jobs page, I know PhD graduates from the school and their jobs are not listed.

Does anyone know about their program? I received a full ride, but I am not interested in pursuing a Ph.D and it looks like most people who graduate from the MS program go into a Ph.D program or work for agricultural institutions. My background is in economics and international development but I want to take a more policy focus role after graduating since most of my experience is in non-profits providing public goods in Africa. 

The school doesn't seem to have a large alumni network. I really want to continue working abroad hopefully for a mid-size NGO or the UN.