Hey all!

I'm applying to several communications schools (thank god for late deadlines) and am curious about hard numbers. 

Does anyone have hard numbers about the average GRE and GPA of Columbia's Masters of Strategic Communications or USC Annenberg's Masters of Comms programs?

I took the GRE and got a 156 and 4 on the writing. I'm curious if I should retake or just apply. (I have a 3.45GPA from a public ivy and three years of work experience) 

Anyone willing to share their numbers? 

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi cleveland1898. I'm actually looking at USC Annenberg for a Masters in either Digital Social Media or Specialized Journalism (the Arts). For Specialized Journalism, we're supposed to aim for 151 on the Verbal section (don't worry about the maths - this is what the advisor told me). Digital Social Media doesn't mention a minimum GRE score. As far as I know, Columbia's Strategic Communications program (which I've considered doing) doesn't require a GRE. For minimum scores, I think it's best to email the specific department you want to apply to. All the best.