Cal State Uni CSU Mentor Online Application Questions (I've looked everywhere help)

BackNSchool83

So the programs I'm applying to have the main CSU Mentor application and a separate application for the school
I just need help with a few things

1) On the grad school application on CSU Mentor on page A7, section H and again on page B2 it asks for me to list all courses I am in, and all courses I plan to take. It only gives like 5 spaces to do this and says please attach additional pages if needed. This is an online application, I don't want to have to mail it in just because I need extra space. Is there a common solution to this?

2) I'm applying to grad school as a senior with a year to go, do they want me to list my courses that I'm taking for the next year?

3) For GPA on the CSU Mentor application on B 2, it asks for "estimated overall GPA" for various institutions you attended. Well does that mean your CSU transferable only GPA, or is that all classes even if they don't transfer?

4) I am a transfer student, some of the applications ask for the last 60 semester units or 90 quarter. At the time of application I will be half way through my second set of 90 units, my upper division. If I just go back exactly 90 units that puts me at half way through community college, so that is where I start counting from, really?

5) What about academic renewal, do I count classes that I applied academic renewal to?

6) Finally, on the separate application for the school, it asks for my cumulative GPA from all institutions. It gives no further direction. I emailed them and they basically restated that it's for all institutions and gave nothing further. Does that mean CSU transferable courses only, does it mean all courses ever, does it include the classes I used academic renewal for?

Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated, and I wish these applications were more specific.

Attached are the pages I was talking about from CSU Mentor A7 and B2, and the cumulative GPA question from one of the applications to the school itself.

A7.png

B2.png

CSULB MSW GPA.png