What Matt Clemons meant by updates at nine is that those on the email subscriptions don't receive the email before 9am. The actual blog, however, is time-accurate. See this post last year where he explains:
http://hksadmissionblog.tumblr.com/post/19302403710/mpa2-decisions
Gleitsman: http://www.centerforpublicleadership.org/images/pdf/2012_gleitsmanfellows.pdf
Dubin: http://www.centerforpublicleadership.org/images/pdf/2012_dubinfellows.pdf
The CPL fellowships page has profiles on other years, but last year there were collectively 24 fellows. Assuming that there are more finalists then fellows, more than 24 applicants will be notified on Friday. That is, of course, assuming the notification date on the site was accurate.
Also, Dublin and Gleitsman Fellowship Finalists will be notified this Friday. Based on past cohorts, they select pretty large groups... we should see some movement then.
Looks like it. See below
This just in from WWS' official twitter account:
WWS Grad Admissions @WWSGAO
WWS admissions decisions WILL be available via email later this week! Friday at the latest. Hang in there!
Best of luck everyone!
Not much help but I spoke with admissions on Wednesday. They said they're actively reviewing applications and will release decisions near the end of the month. I hope they're just being safe.
NYU admits: does everyone's acceptance letter use this language?
"Your SCHOLARSHIP AWARD email will provide information on:
Your merit-based scholarship decision
etc..."
Curious if this is hint at a merit scholarship award or just interesting choice of words.
Similar situation here. I'm logging in and seeing "awaiting GRE scores" ...wondering if this will now hold up my decision. They do have unofficial scores but apparently never received the official report from ETS. Silly me, I didn't check after receiving the "Thank you for your application e-mail" and seeing "submitted on Jan 2nd" on the main portal. I've e-mailed admissions, but here's to hoping for good news tonight...