Hi everyone,
I got into RIT but I'm expecting admits from SUNY Buffalo and George Mason University.
Which of these should I opt for?
Criteria: Internship opportunities, cost of living, chances of merit based funding (GPA based)
I know RIT is really good but it's almost $10k/year more than SUNY Buffalo and GMU. For an international student, this matters a lot. I want to specialize in Artificial Intelligence/Intelligent Systems.
I am yet to hear from 6 of the 9 universities I applied to (MS Computer Science). I applied to most in January-February and this is considered late but even people who applied in December haven't heard anything yet. Why do universities do this? Why not just send an early reject if we don't meet their "standards"?
Arrrgh. On top of this, I have a deadline to pay the deposit for a particular university that is way too expensive and I've got no funding even though they have a record of handing out anywhere from 20-40% in tuition waiver.