trn I think its okay to talk to your referees about the whole thing. For instance in my case all my referees were former supervisors and we had good relationships with them. I remember one in a country where I worked sometime is the one that brought it to my attention that she had been contacted.
Does anyone know when the expected start date is? I wonder if people from other job families where not interviewed for specific jobs. For instance M&E guys were told the job and location of the job they are interviewing for. i wonder if it is the same case for other guys. I remember TropicalGuy was M&E but he said he received notification telling him to wait for 4 weeks, so maybe he has a different procedure than some of us.
Okay M&E guys... Looks like the wait is over. I Received email today inviting me to the final stage of the selection process... The compétence based interview. Good luck my M&E people
Though when I check past conversations I realize that people do not usually get notifications at the same time. Maybe it is just my way of staying optimistic. That being said, I think this week is very important.