I received the viewbook but maybe it depends on the date that you submitted your application on apply texas? I submitted the app on September 2nd and the email was sent on the 20th which was before I submitted all of my documents to the department. Since the email was from TWU and not the program, maybe there was a cutoff date for the viewbook.
I feel like the time between the deadline till december 1st flew by, but now the days are dragging. I'm so nervous and get nervous each time I see a new post, thinking maybe someone is letting us know that they received an email.
As far as number of people applying, I'm not sure. I'm in region 4 and attended the first information meeting. The room was filled and that was just one meeting, so I'm definitely nervous to find out how many people applied.
Good luck everyone!