I've been accepted to the Carleton MPPA and have a deadline to accept by March 19th. I've also applied to the UW MPS but haven't heard back from them. These are my top 2 choices, and I don't want to make a final decision until I get a response back from both. Would it be acceptable to email Waterloo to ask about my application? Or email Carleton for more time? If I were to email UW would it be wise to mention that I have another offer with a deadline?
I really wasn't expecting to get into Carleton at all based on my background so I am not sure how to deal with thi