Just got accepted to New Mexico State University's PhD program! I will be declining my offer for the University of Oregon's Master's program at the Portland campus (hopefully someone on the waitlist can get bumped up!). I am still waitlisted for the University of Montana's PhD program and hoping to get an offer since they are my top choice. I am interviewing with UC Denver tomorrow, has anyone done the timed writing sample yet?
Was anyone else seriously underwhelmed by their UNLV interview? It seemed very generic and at the end I still felt like they knew nothing about me as an applicant. For sure my least favorite interview so far.
A bit late but here are the schools I applied to:
San Diego State University
UC Denver
U of Northern Colorado
Lewis+Clark
University of Oregon
Seattle U
University of Washington
UN Las Vegas
New Mexico State University
U of Montana
U of South Dakota
Of these schools, I have received interviews for University of Montana, University of Oregon, and University of Denver. I have not received any rejections yet, and my undergrad gpa was 3.69.