Jump to content

KellyKat

Members
  • Posts

    31
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by KellyKat

  1. Woot... although I got denied the Ed.L.D program I DID GET ACCEPTED to the Ed. M. I am over the moon. I cannot belive it!
  2. This time tomorrow we will know. I am unsure if I am ready, I like holding the hope.
  3. 15 years here. Advocate for Neuroinclusive classrooms. My recent resume is strong, but I have a history of serious educational struggles from when I was younger. Perhaps I will apply again at some point in the future.
  4. Basically yes it's required. HGSE's official stance is that not getting an interview isn't a straight denial, but historically they haven't accepted people that they haven't interviewed. I wasn't invited for an interview this year either.
  5. I applied to the OEL program as well.
  6. I applied. I am not sure if my essay was my best work. I generally don't struggle with selling myself, but there was so much to say it was hard to find the words. Additionally, I have had an incredibly important fall, and as important as this opportunity is to me, my students always come first and I try to prioritize my advocacy as well.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use