Jump to content

atreus85

Members
  • Posts

    32
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by atreus85

  1. Tomorrow is still this week (and maybe they just need a bit more time too).
  2. I have been learning how to crochet. My New Year's resolution was to take up a hobby I couldn't monetize, and now I have two dinosaurs. I also signed up to be a reader for a new play festival, and so far I haven't come across any bad plays.
  3. Ahhhhh that's my worst nightmare! I'm glad they let you reschedule and that it went well though. Besides make sure you've got the right timezone, do you have any advice for going into an interview now that you've done it?
  4. Wait that's so cool! And I am slightly jealous that you didn't have to write the statement of pedagogy.
  5. I love this! I mean, not the getting laid off part, but all the rest! I totally feel you on wanting to build up a practice that doesn't depend on outside parties. The entertainment world is so volatile right now, and it doesn't look like it's settling anytime soon. One of the reasons I applied to UC Riverside is because of the inter-disciplinary aspect of their program. They encourage you to seminars in a variety of genres, and if I end up there I'll definitely be taking advantage of that!
  6. @bibsy Congrats!! Out of curiosity, if you end up having to choose between a creative writing and a playwriting program, which one are you leaning toward?
  7. Hiya! First time applicant here. I'm submitting to UCSD today with USC and UCR to follow shortly.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use