Jump to content

BowelMovement

Members
  • Posts

    48
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by BowelMovement

  1. Is anyone still waiting on UMich? How the hell did they start releasing in the last few hours of the last work day of the week they said they were going to get the results out on and then as soon as the clock hits five they're like yup that's it for the day wrap it up guys and now I have to wait until Monday JFC and god forbid it's another R...I was curled up in bed until 3pm today because I was so depressed and my roommate even asked me if I was ok🥀
  2. Why has getting rejection letters become some sort of privilege now?😭
  3. That would be very cruel
  4. No words from UMich...Lord give me strength...
  5. I am already thinking about the staggered rejections last year💔
  6. In an effort to distract myself from UMich, JHU, and Cornell: Does anyone happen to know the application deadline for BU last cycle? I'm curious because this cycle the deadline was very late on 1/15 (funding issue, I think), and I'm wondering if this also means a postponed decision release. Last cycle the decision came out on 2/21, which I imagine would be hard to achieve with this year's late deadline?
  7. Yeah, most schools just say "by 4/1" like homie I know you know if you want me or not WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL ME YOU COWARD!!!!
  8. I think it's new? Not sure. I researched the decision time frame for every school I applied to after submitting the applications but don't recall specifically noting down this week so it's probably new. I never noticed it before and only just learned about it from a comment on Reddit.
  9. Right here with ya! But I don't know anything other than that they should be out anytime now according to the spreadsheet (hoping at least by this Friday?)
  10. Yeah, wonder what that means, though I would assume it's just that they plan to make the decision on 2/11 but giving it a week so they have some wiggle room? Anyway good that it's coming out soon and that they seem to always release all decisions at once by email.
  11. Just found out today that apparently we should also be expecting news from UMich this week too according to their website! I was watching the movie "A Poet" yesterday and someone's phone rang and even though it didn't sound anything like my ringtone I still frantically dug out my phone to make sure I don't miss a call from a future professor...What exciting and torturous times!
  12. Ah...would we still need to wait until March this cycle then?
  13. I was looking through the draft sheet and realized WashU St. Louis (MFA) released decisions early February for both 2023 and 2024 but somehow only released in March in 2025, does anyone know why this is?
  14. ain't no way northwestern just sent out a portal update email like you've already rejected me i don't have to see it twice💀
  15. Anyone waiting on Cornell this weekend too? Last year the first A was out on Friday first week of Feb, second A was out on Saturday, and then everyone else got their R's Monday second week.
  16. hello homies just received my litowitz rejection. onto the next!!! see yall same time next week for cornell/jhu<3
  17. besides the point but seeing everyone's little circles on the top right corner of the spreadsheet while i lose my shit over the newly logged data feels so intimate and reassuring lol
  18. guess so...likely have to wait another week for cornell and jhu decisions...
  19. Real. I thought Litowitz was coming out on Monday (because last year it was 2/2) and kept checking the spreadsheet on my 17hr flight. Still no words from them though. I can't believe I'm gonna have to live like this until the end of March when Brown's decisions come out...Also are we getting Cornell this week?
  20. oh shit💀 I attended their info session and definitely remember Colin Pope saying they only accepted 2 poetry applicants last cycle, so what does this mean for poetry applicants this year?...
  21. I may be missing some info--what do you mean by deferred?
  22. Does anyone know if schools send out notifs on weekends? Not that it really matters much, but I personally have been going insane checking the spreadsheet every two hours or so. Would be nice if I know for sure nothings gonna be out on weekends...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use