Jump to content

ComparativeScholar

Members
  • Posts

    37
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ComparativeScholar

  1. Hi everyone! I asked this today to some GW Professors and they responded that it is due to the budgetary limitations that Faculty and Department have been facing and in line with this, they had to stop enrollment for Fall 2026 😕
  2. Anyone here who received offer from Washington University in St. Louis? I want to ask some questions.
  3. I would attend to a workshop there tomorrow and I would ask this question to the department as well; as I live in DC area.
  4. I assume this is due to funding issues
  5. Hi everyone. I saw two posts that George Washington University sent applicants email that they stopped enrollment for Fall 2026 PhD program; anyone who received similar message from them?
  6. Probably you might assume waitlist or rejection:/
  7. Hi everyone. Anyone here applied to Penn State Political Science PhD program? Does the department hold interviews?
  8. I think it is early to hear from these schools; even if I didnt apply to them.
  9. Hi everyone, I have one brief question: Anyone here who applied to UC Davis Phd program for Comparative Politics? I have less knowledge about the admission Statistics of the program: do you know whether it is a competitive program like Northwestern's PhD, UChicago or Vanderbilt's PhD programs or a bit less competitive? I had heard that California based programs tend to admit less international students, do you know this information is true?
  10. Normally previous years; there were plenty of applicants at Gradcafe; I know as this is my 2nd application cycle. Yet, it is interesting that there are less applicants. Do you also think that many of the programs received less applications?
  11. I saw it today; one applicant posted this with "Interview on January 6th".
  12. Hi everyone, I wish you all successful semester and successful application cycle I saw one post for Vanderbilt University Political Science PhD interview; is there any other student who also received interview request from them?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use