Jump to content

bioluminescent sloth

Members
  • Posts

    26
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bioluminescent sloth

  1. Same here--my parents are supportive and believe in me, but they've also continued asking me about my backup plans in case I don't get in anywhere. I think it's because I've made them very aware of the odds. It's sort of hard to get friends, former teachers, and other relatives to fully understand how competitive these programs are, but I do my best to explain! Sometimes it's a bit awkward when they kindly say "I'm sure you'll get into your top program" and then they think I'm being humble when I respond "I don't know, I probably won't get in anywhere". It's sweet that they believe in me though!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use