Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About ShineAlight

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location
  • Program
    Clinical or Counselling Psychology
  1. Hi all. My first post here, but a regular reader who finds the discussions helpful. I was U.S. born and educated up to 7th grade level. From that point, I was foreign-educated (including secondary school, B.A. and Pg.Dip.) up to M.Sc. level. Now looking to return to U.S. to settle down. My area is psychology, looking to specialise in Clinical Psychology. In my country, the Clinical doctorates are sponsored by the health care system and all candidates are contracted for the 3 year duration of their studies, receiving a stipend for their services. That is the only way I can afford to continue studies. My question: Is there something similar on offer in the U.S. universities for the Clinical doctorate? Thank you.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.