Adri.H
Members-
Posts
48 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Adri.H
-
congrats:) Michelle:) I'm so happy for you
-
Hello everyone, I received my acceptance email to CSUF today. I wish you all the best of luck. Still waiting to hear from some other schools, but CSUF was my first choice.
-
I received my acceptance email today for CSUF. Go Titans
-
-
I'm still in school How am I suppose to focus on my midterms when my mind is elsewhere:(
-
So they responded to my email and told it should be 2-4 months from the date I submitted my USC application which I submitted it on the 1st of Dec
-
Good afternoon Jamie, That's good to hear. I applied for their on campus program in Orange County, CA. I was thinking early April, but if they get back to us in March that would be even better.
-
Did you mean to write USC? I'm still waiting to hear back from them and I submitted my application in December.
-
Okay I submitted my application around the same time. So i'm hoping to hear back soon:) Will your husband be working on his licensing hours in california ?
-
ninale15, did you received an email from CSULB, or did you check your status? I also applied to CSULB, and the last I heard they told me I'm listed as "pending status"
-
Did you received a email from CSULB?
-
So has anyone heard back from CSU's or USC in California ?
-
Good morning everyone, I figured it would be best if we started a blog concerning California applicants. So has anyone heard back from any California Schools? If so, which ones?
-
What other schools did you apply to?
-
Congrats
-
I'm so jealous I applied to 6 programs in California and to WVU and nothing yet:( Most schools in California don't send out their acceptance letters until April or May
-
Michelle_ct, did you get my email?
-
Good afternoon, I applied to CSU Chico and Stanislaus
-
For CSUF I applied to the child welfare concentration. As for CSULB, I applied in Dec. and received an email last night. However, CSULB hasn't accepted me yet. According to their email i'm on "Pending Status."
-
Good morning Michelle, I was told that just getting an interview with CSUF is extremely hard. So that fact that we both landed an interviewed is a good sign. What concentration did you apply for at CSUF? How was the interview? I heard back from CSULB and I was place on their pending status list. As for USC I haven't heard back:(
-
Good morning everyone, I just found this forum. I'm an undergraduate student attending UC Irvine (Psychology and Social Behavior), and I recently applied to Chico State, CSULB, CSUF, CSU Stanislaus, San Diego State, USC, and West Virginia University. This past Monday, I had a graduate interview at CSUF(MSW/Child Welfare) and I should hear back within the next 2 weeks. I'm so nervous:( What concentration did you all apply to? Has anyone heard back from USC or any California school?
-
Good afternoon, Today I attended my first interview. They told me I should be hearing back in about two weeks.
