UT Austin Psychology

For the person who reported being accepted already to UT Austin Psychology, what area are you in? Did you interview? (If so, how long ago?)

i also applied to their clinical program. i called and talked to the secretary last monday. she said decisions should be made in the next two or so weeks and that they're calling people for interviews.

I also applied to the clinical program. I have been contacted by my potential mentor and had a phone interview. They apparently don't have an official in person interview time scheduled as I was informed I can visit the campus any time between now and the end of March...and I haven't been offered anything concretely yet.

I'm going nuts waiting for their social/health notification....

To those who've heard from Austin....did you find out on the online status check page? My page just says they've received everything....

I got a phone call for a Social interview. The status page hasn't changed yet, but that makes sense since I haven't been accepted or rejected.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

No any news from Clinical Area, I want to know whether there's somebody that has been already accepted? what a torture!